Friday, July 25, 2014

ENEMY ON YOUR STAGE

There are enemies on your stage. If there is enemy on your stage, labour will be more than promise, if there is enemy on your stage, harvest will be wasted, there will be unfulfilled dreams and that is why we need to observe who are the enemy on the stage. Matthew 13:25 says "And while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way". Let me give you (4) Four possible enemies that can be on your stage. {1.} Flesh: Romans 7:24 says "O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death". 1 Corint. 9:27 says "But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway". Therefore, you need to subdue the power of flesh in order not to destroy your life. {2.} Lust: Jeremiah 10:2 says "Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven, for the heathen are dismayed at them". Lust can destroy a lot of things, therefore, you have to overcome the power of lust in your life. Read 1 John 2:15-17. {3.} Fear: Job 3:25 says "For the things which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me". Hebrew 10:35 says "Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward". Galatians 3:11 make us to understood that the just shall live by faith not by fear. Therefore, you have to overcome the spirit of fear in you. {4.} Stubbornness: 1 Samuel 15:23 says "For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hast also rejected thee from being king". King Saul disobeyed the voice of God, and he was rejected as a king over Israel. Your stubbornness can not take you anywhere. Read Isaiah 1:19.

No comments:

Post a Comment